Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon and it's messed up billing system
johnyiwt

I've been a customer for roughly 2-3 months now.

My first impression, absolutely irritated and annoyed how bad your billing system is. After spending hours with customer support to fix billing issues, sometimes reaching out more than 10 times in 1 week. This last conversation I had today was pretty ridiculous. I was beyond baffled on how trash verizon billing is. 

For some reason unknown, let me know if I'm missing something here, my bill went up an extra $113. The live agent told me that I was charged full device payment due to changing my billing date 5 days further out, on top of that I'm being charged another full device payment. So you're double charging me two months worth of device payment in 1 month. I asked for justification on this and he didn't provide me one but told me I'll be paying 1 month less in the future. Yeah, that's not the point, I didn't even ask for this. What you just did is sketchy and scheming. None of this was even noted on the bill break down. Your billing invoice is horrible and just shows my amount as past due when I clearly paid the entire bill last month.

After providing some feedback on your billing system, not even surprised, the chat was cut off and told me that there was technical difficulties.

Re: Verizon and it's messed up billing system
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, Johnyiwt. We always want to provide our customers with the best experience possible and want to make sure we turn this experience around for you. I know having to pay another device payment can seem quite alarming, but keep in mind, this only decreases your total remaining balance on the device payments. If you feel like you need additional time due to the ongoing pandemic, we do offer options to extend your payment to a later date without any fees or suspending the account for non-payment. You can learn more about it here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#bill. Does this information help?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
johnyiwt

You haven't read a single thing that was written and missed the entire point by light years by reiterating what I've said in your post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

johnyiwt We apologize for any misunderstanding. We are happy to review your account. You are currently in a community forum which is monitored by your peers. Please look for the private note we sent you. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes