Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon app chat history
MICMUR57

Can Verizon see the chat history in my verizon app?  Or can I recover / see the chat history in the app?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Verizon app chat history
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question, MICMUR57. We can't access those records. For security reasons, that type of information may be accessible through your app, but we don't store it anywhere externally. If you were hoping to retrieve records, you can check in your app, but usually, for security purposes, the records aren't archived. If you have further questions, please follow/DM us on Twitter.

James_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
profsteve

i had a chat today to place an order and I gave the online chat my email to send copy to and it is an hour after chat and I have not received the copy.  I am concerned as the agent told me that the promotional pricing would not show on my order form but it was infact going to apply.  Since once i was sent to another page to pay I no longer was in the chat.  Just trying to be proactive so I don't ahve to send the phone back and cancel everything once I get it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being proactive is an admirable trait, profsteve. I’d be as concerned as you are if I hadn’t received an email I was promised. You’ve reached a great team who is ready to help in any possible way. We definitely wouldn’t want you to have to consider returning the phone and cancel. Please be on the lookout for our Private Note.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
sungchinast

how it is a security reason for the chat history to not be available to the customer at least?

0 Likes