Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon appraises $0 for my Samsung Note 10 Plus Trade In
ChrisWu

I sent my Samsung note 10 + to Verizon but they said the device they received is different than expected and thus issued 0 credit. I'm super surprised and angry why Verizon would treat their customers like this. The IEMI on the trade-in device matches the expected device that the Verizon app scanned on my phone before. How do they claim they are different? 
I double-checked the IEMI on my old box and online, they both show it's actually Samsung note 10 plus instead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4. How could Verizon make such mistakes and fraud their customer?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon appraises $0 for my Samsung Note 10 Plus Trade In
ChrisWu

ChrisWu_0-1634886673338.png

0 Likes
ChrisWu

you can even do a online search to see if the phone is Samsung note 10 plus 
https://www.imei.info/?imei=358909100163856Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 12.15.08 AM.png

0 Likes
ChrisWu

Can anyone help me with this? My old Samsung note 10 + doesn't have any scratches and damages and I feel so disappointed that Verizon treats me that way. I switched to Verizon two months ago from another provider because I thought Verizon is worth trusting. Now I think I'm totally wrong!

0 Likes