Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon bill
Chrystalena

I first got verizon  10 months  ago and the reason I got it in the first  place is because  I was told that I could get a ebb credit of 50.00 per month so I signed up and then I was suppose  to get two giftcards because  I ported 2 lines and they only gave me one and used the other to pay my bill in such a way it never showed up as paid and that was 300.00 and then I found out a couple months later that they didn't give me the credit  then I called again and they fixed it but only gave it for 3 months and that was on 50.00 payment  and 2  30.00 onesand the ebb program went down to 30.00 but anyway I've been trying to make big payments  and I make payment  arrangements only for them to tell me I would have to take the discount  off to get a proper extension  and when I did take it off I was told I was for nothing  basically  because  I still wasn't able to come to an agreement  and I Conte  the FTC and the rep didn't seem to care but I want out of this contact if they don't want to help because  it was fraud . Meant to deceive the customer so I was looking for an higher supervisor  above financial  services

0 Likes
Re: Verizon bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Chrystalena. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need with this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes