Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon can't seem to get my shipping address right.
MorselisMe

I ordered a phone on the 19th and on the 22nd received a notification from FEDEX that the package is being returned due to an incomplete address (missing apartment number). I called a Verizon agent and was notified that the agent who took my order made a mistake. I will have to wait until Verizon receives the package, get credited for the taxes I paid for the device and re-order the phone.  Confirmed that the billing and shipping addresses on my account are correct.

On the 28th, I received a notification that Verizon received the returned package. I called Verizon and re-ordered the phone. I made sure to confirm with the agent my correct shipping and billing address.

Moments later, I receive an email notifying me to complete the order. I clicked on a link to confirm the order. The shipping address is still missing my apartment number and the billing address and contact number are also incorrect. I spent more than two hours being on hold or chatting with customer service reps and no one has been able to resolve this issue. 

I have been a customer with Verizon for more than a decade. This is unacceptable.

Re: Verizon can't seem to get my shipping address right.
9wood

Not surprised by this just a guess but most payment by a card seems likely you did they require the address to match before payment is complete i.e verified address unless if course your sending a gift to someone for example anyway 2 attempt made and Verizon still messed up something not right here

0 Likes
Tigerstep

With the same time it took to make this post, you could have added a phone to cart then checked out online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We grealy appreciate your loyalty and I apologize for the situtaion. We want to get the order in your hands as quickly as possible. I have sent a Private Note and will look forward to your reply.

0 Likes