Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon canceled my order and it shows an order still pending
jamesbrooks5

I broke my phone, so I paid off the remaining balance and ordered a new one. I placed the order online for same day pickup. I waited and never received a notice that the phone was ready for pickup. It kept saying that they were working on it and it never changed. I called the store for two days and never got an answer. I finally got a notification that my order was canceled because I didn't pick it up by the 28th of August. They canceled my order on the 26th. I called customer service and they said it takes 3 to 5 business days for the pending order to go away so that I can order a new phone. Here we are on the September 8th and it still shows an order pending and I still cannot order a new phone. This is ridiculous. What carrier has better customer service so that I can switch providers!?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon canceled my order and it shows an order still pending
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jamesbrooks5, allow us to start by apologizing. Getting a new phone should be a fun experience. We are sorry that this did not occur. We certainly would not want to lose you over this. We recommend contacting our Internet Orders team so they can assist further. They can be reached directly by calling: 866-338-7390. Their hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 5:00am-7:00pm PT and Sat 5:00am-2:00pm PT.

-Christine

0 Likes