Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon chat is scam beware
Dnovak2

Did a chat to find out about discounts on my plan. After confirming what I needed. I thought the chat was ended.  Instead the representative offered to change my plan. But I didn't answer. They changed my plan with no consent and now refuse to change it back to what I had. Does anyone know how to get a manager? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon chat is scam beware
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Dnovak2. It concerns us to hear your plan was changed without your consent, and we were unable to change it back. IT is important your account is set up correctly, and we will do everything in our hands to help. We sent you a PRivate Note to better assist with this matter. DavidR_VZW

Re: Verizon chat is scam beware
JenniferBnyc

I chatted with two separate Live Chat Verizon Agents and was quoted a price on a device upgrade.  The agent sent a payment link and I have been billed nearly $700 more than I was quoted for the phone.  I'd call Customer Care or "Verizon Escalations" to get assistance.  I'm sorry you've had the same poor experience; I feel the Live Chat Agents are poorly trained and it's been extremely frustrating to not be able to remedy immediately.  I'm trying to obtain a transcript of my conversation as proof so that I can receive a credit.  I'd urge you to do the same!

Tags (2)