Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon chat not working
SUZJAC99

I was in the middle of a Tier 2 support chat, on my laptop, when the chat disappeared.  I've tried (for hours) to get back into chat.  The chat window says, "Let me connect you with a live chat rep.  You are currently chatting with a Verizon agent."

But no rep ever comes online.  Multiple hours like this.

I got in line for a phone callback (on my working, non-Verizon landline).  Est wait time of 10 minutes.  It has now been 1 hr 35 minutes.

I'm hoping that a Verizon rep sees this, because I don't know what else to try.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon chat not working
SUZJAC99

Ah, ther main support number said to expect delays, due to reduced staffing from the virus.

That explains it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SUZJAC99

Ah, ther main support number said to expect delays, due to reduced staffing from the virus.

That explains it.

0 Likes
phonebrokenohelp

Verizon is apparently staffed by lazy incompetent morons. I will most likely switch providers.

Mendonoma

Covid will be the excuse for bad service for years to come.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mendonoma, this is certainly not the way we want you to feel. As a consumer, I know how essential it is to receive the best customer service. We are always ready and eager to assist you. What service issues are you experiencing? 

-JacobG_VZW

0 Likes