Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon chat service is atrocious, borderline negligent.
DTapia1

I can't count the number of times Verizon Chat agents have dropped/abandoned chat while slowly responding (if at all) with no progress made on my issue. I have been trying for months to get my trade-in credits and for Verizon to stop billing me for same deal. The efforts in communication are very poor, almost as if a stranger picked up the chat for them and attempted to bluff their way through it. Asking me to provide multiple items of reference information that should already be on record, and claiming they can't find or see it despite me providing proof it exists.

I don't understand why Verizon insists on putting forth such an unprofessional effort that makes them look purposely negligent? I can understand their goal to avoid giving refunds or admitting they were wrong - but the treatment of your customers is ridiculous and disrespectful. If you make an error, you would save your company much more by quickly resolving the issue and keeping your customers satisfied just enough to remain YOUR customers.

I am extremely frustrated and disgusted by Verizon customer service for their treatment, while still not having my issue resolved in the slightest to date.

Dan T

0 Likes
Re: Verizon chat service is atrocious, borderline negligent.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We completely understand your frustration with this, DTapia1. Please, respond to us in Private Note, so we can get started helping you with a resolution.

*Haley

0 Likes