Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon cheapen plans and let you keep overpaying for (in this case) years?
mcalkins145

So Verizon cheapens plans and don't tell you that you could be saving $xx.xx a month for the SAME SERVICE. Instead you just let someone keep paying. The only reason I even knew was i actually walked into a Verizon store and the guy at the desk says "wow I haven't seen that plan in a long time" and he emphasizes LONG time. Horrible. I'm a 20 year customer. That how you reward somebody who pays their bill on time every month never been late more than a couple days over that 20 year span?! Has this happened to anybody else? Do they care when you call them out for it?

I guess it's time to join the families that switch service every 2 years to ensure I'm never overpaying. Seems like it SHOULD be easier to stick with one company, but the times are a changing. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cheapen plans and let you keep overpaying for (in this case) years?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@mcalkins145

Which plan did you have? Have you not paid any attention to the commercial advertising the carrier’s plans? Have you ever signed into your MyVerizon account online and reviewed your plan and see if Verizon Wireless recommended switching to another plan? Customers can switch their plans at any time. I know I did when the current plan offerings matched up to my usage and budget limits. I periodically review the current plans and so far I have determined my current (retired) plan fits my needs without switching to a current plan offering. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes