Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon cheated me
x19890902y

I saw that Verizon had a buy one get one free discount on phones before Christmas, so I ordered 4 phones from the store at that time,  And the sales person told me that I could use the discount from the original att transfer number. I received the phones about a few weeks later and each phone had a temporary number on it, at which point my bill still showed the normal two buy one get one free discounts,  I then contacted the agent via chat and they helped me transfer my original att number in and assured me that my discount would not disappear.  But after a few weeks I found out that the new bill discount was cancelled, so I contacted them again and they told me not to worry and that it would be normal in a few months,  I contacted them again last week (after 4 months) and told them there was still no discount on the bill, at which point they told me there was no discount because I had cancelled the original number,  But when I first joined Verizon, I repeatedly confirmed that I could keep my original att number and get a discount before I chose Verizon, and I did everything they asked me to do, and now I'm told I don't get a discount!

Thank you Verizon, for tricking new subscribers. I would like to ask now that I have had my phone for a few months can I get a full refund and quit Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon cheated me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your frustration with this matter is completely understandable, because as consumers ourselves we would be upset that the promotion was voided because we ported our numbers over too.  We are happy to look into this to  obtain clarity.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can review? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
x19890902y

I would love to, but I don't know how to send a private message.

0 Likes
x19890902y

I tried reply the email your send to me, but it says Your message wasn't delivered, because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

@x19890902y 

To Private message someone, click their username, and open view profile.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

At the profile click on the message button to send a private message.   

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 if they respond via private message you will see this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.10.41 PM.png

0 Likes
x19890902y

Thank you, and I already send message to the customer support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize for the trouble, we have sent you a private note, please continue the conversation on that channel.

~Pam

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

x19890902y, Can you please provide more details on what you were attempting to do when you received this error?  What email were you attempting to respond to?

-Santo

0 Likes