Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon does not respond
Theeking

Been going back and fourth with Verizon for about 6 months bare minimum to no service on one of my lines i have been disappointed with this for quite some time. Going further i have requested an supervisor on numerous occasions and have not gotten anyone on the other end the numerous numbers that i have been given the multiple chats that go unresponsive for long periods. As a customer what is next to do because this is nowhere near fair as a customer especially when you have representatives that are not knowledgeable enough to help with my situation. I’ve been hung up on multiple times in addition no one is able to give me a clear answer on what’s going on with my phone. how am I able to escalate the situation

0 Likes
Re: Verizon does not respond
Tigerstep

What makes you think a supervisor is going to add service where there is none? If I personally had no service with a carrier and this was going on for months, I'd port out without hesitation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have excellent service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
DepTrai

Don't you have customer number.

Why don't you call them and offer your assistant.

We are talking your live assistant, and nothing is work out.

You think the Private note will work?

0 Likes
tbint62
Novice

The eking

Give the community a try. 

0 Likes