Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon doesn't care
Maxxed-out

Have been a loyal Verizon Wireless customer for over 20 years, ever since they bought out Alltel. As of today, 10/15/21, they have demonstrated in a corporate store and via phone with their customer service department (including supervisors) that they could care less about their customers. Over 1.75 hours to try to upgrade a phone and their internal "system issues" prevented that from happening. Over 1:15 minutes on hold to get a customer service rep on the phone is normal according to one supervisor (Elisa) who showed nothing but indifference bordering on disdain when I tried to tell her of problems I encountered in store, with their automated system when you phone them, and with their customer service reps. They don't even have a customer retention department! Time for me to switch carriers. They'll not just be losing me as a customer. I will make a point of sharing my experience with all my clients, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Verizon used to be a great company. They're absolutely horrible now. 

Tags (1)
Re: Verizon doesn't care
attilabrizs

I just came back to them after 2 years, and prior to that I was with Verizon for over 20 years also. I made a HUGE mistake coming back, they don't care about their customers and all they do is lie to you to switch and then stiff you. 

Not this guy, I will be filing a complaint with the FCC and the BBB. The FCC will fine them like 15k per incident as they are intentionally doing this. I have chat logs to prove everything I stated, and they even break their own chat system to not send you CHAT TRANSCIPRTS. So anytime you chat online, cut and paste the entire conversation and screenshot it, because they intentionally break it to where you request chat transcripts and it never actually sends it so you cannot have proof of the conversation and when they try to look it up, they will say they cannot find it. Too bad for them I have it all.

I am so tired of these companies getting away with this stuff.... I just made a post myself about them doing a bait and switch.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't care
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our store rep and phone personnel. This is not how we treat our customers, especially long timer customers. What happened at the store? You can provide feedback about the store location on your My-Verizon app? Did someone advised they would follow up with you about the upgrade that couldn't be processed? We don't want to lose you with our family and would like to help with your concerns today. 

-Kinquana

0 Likes