Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon doesn’t value loyal customers
moore22

I been a customer with Verizon for over 19 years I am a senior citizen and have 2 lines with Verizon I heard about a good discount plan for loyal customers I was so happy to start saving money after all the years I was paying premium which I am qualified for that discount I will cut my bill and gave me unlimited data.

But for my shocking surprise that Verizon discriminate between customers and the offer should be in my account before I will get it. even it’s publicly advertised every where and my friend got it.

I requested to talk to a supervisor but he doesn’t know why I not qualified and I

should wait until the computer pick my name up after all this years and money I spent on my bills I am seriously thinking about leaving this company that is too big to value the loyal customers and discriminate between customers I am very disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn’t value loyal customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is never the way we want anyone to feel about us. We would like to look into this matter directly with us. Are you able to leave a private note, so we can look into this matter in depth?

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes