Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon error on new phones, horrible experience!
dburne
Novice

I have been a customer of Verizon for I believe over 20 years now. I placed an order on Dec 27th for three new iPhone 13's for my family plan. Based on the 800 dollar trade in for the three older phones we have here.

Got an email the other day stating there was a delay and the new anticipated ship date was Jan 5th. Got an email yesterday morning that they were trying to charge and I needed to update my payment info as it was declined. Called my bank and CC had no issues, zero balance, and they don't know why it would have been refused.

This is where the nightmare began. Spent over 5 hours on phone yesterday with Verizon, constantly being put on long holds, and no one even able to come close to helping me. Last person I spoke to in Order Support Team said they would be able to fix it, put me on hold - was on hold for well over an hour, then someone else came on the line asking what they could help me with today? They had no idea why I was calling.

This is totally ludicrous! And now I can't even get into the order online as it says " Max order read attempts reached".  20 years with Verizon, bill paid the day I get it every month, and this is how I get treated. It should be simple just to rerun the CC or run a new one, but no. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon error on new phones, horrible experience!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want the upgrade process to go smoothly. Getting a new phone should be a good time, and I'm so sorry to learn about what happened. We can definitely take a closer look at what happened. I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this reply. Thanks in advance!   -Jordan

0 Likes