Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon gift card NEVER RECEIVED
Suemcj3

I have been dealing with this issue since October 2021. I switched over in September 5 lines, one of the lines would be bringing their own phone. I filled out all the information for the $500.00 gift card for bringing your own line. My friend did the exact same thing . In October my friend stated she got her gift card and I had not so I called Verizon to find out why. I was told to give it 7 weeks which I did and guess what! STILL NOTHING. It is now March and I have called every month with reps promising it will come. Last month I called again and spoke to a rep named Red who told me he got it all fixed and I would get the gift card in 8 days! Well it’s been 2 weeks and nothing, so again I call and ask them to read notes  and she says oh the rebate is expired , well of course it is because I put I. For it in September 2021!! I am still trying to get it. I have spent countless hours on the phone with them and I honest do not know why they cannot fix this. But I can tell you that I am going to post this on all social media to hopefully let people know that Verizon pulls bait and switch. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon gift card NEVER RECEIVED
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Suemcj3, waiting for a gift card with that value, I know that I would certainly not be so patient. We do appreciate that you have been actively working to ensure that this is received and we are happy to look into this. Please use the Private Message that I have sent to respond. 

-LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes