Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon has hung up on me 5 times in the past week
FatherJohn

I have tried to discuss issues with my bill. I spoke with people named Jordan, Esther, Mark, and others. Every single time, we get disconnected. I have even given them my phone number at the start of the call and asked that they call me back if we get disconnected. They NEVER do! This is the worst garbage company I have ever dealt with.

We have been with them for 12 years and rarely needed support. Now that we do, they are impossible to contact. They lie, cheat, and steal.

We upgraded a phone and were promised (exact quote): "The plan stays the same." (Sounds like Obama.) She (Jacqueline) promised a $7 credit each month to make the new phone free. It has never been applied. Instead, our plan changed and our bill increased by $15 a month. Now, the estimated bill for next month is $50 higher!

This may call for a class action lawsuit. If they are not responsive to repeated attempts to contact them, they are in violation of federal utilities laws. If they continue to bill increases in spite of the written agreement I have here in my hand, they are in violation of contract law.

I hope someone from Verizon reads this. I am angry!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has hung up on me 5 times in the past week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Father John-

Your 12 years of loyalty are golden to us. I am saddened to hear that your bill is higher than expected. I trust we can look into your plan to see how it can be reduced and ensure you get the promotion you qualify for. Please send us a Private Note to further assist.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has hung up on me 5 times in the past week
FatherJohn

You asked me to send a private message. I did so 3 days ago. You have not replied. Why? I really am baffled by the terrible customer service. You are impossible to get ahold of, impossible to discuss matters with, and resolution does not seem to be anything Verizon seeks. I am very, very frustrated and angry.

0 Likes