Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon has the worst customer service
crstrohmeyer

I purchased a Sonim phone which was the most expensive phone it it category  (primarily as a business phone).

Over the 20 months I've had this phone it has gone from bad to worse (starting on day one).

Problems include having to take the battery out just to charge (which takes 24 hours of not having a working device to fully charge), the phone notifying me of messages when in fact there are none (forcing me to turn off notifications and remember to check manually), and much more!

Today I attempted to contact Verizon about this and to see about getting a credit for another device and have been given the run around starting with a totally useless chat session, followed by a person that would not talk with me unless I verified a code he sent to my phone which I told him this phone would not alow me to do while on a call, to a promised call back that never came

Re: Verizon has the worst customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, crstrohmeyer. It's vital to have a working phone, so thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're here to help work toward a solution. Please check your private messages to get started. 

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes