Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon is Clearly the Worst Service Provider in the World
bleest

I would gladly pay to get out of Verizon. It is by far the worse customer service company in the world. I bought an iPhone 14 Pro and it was defective and would not turn on despite Verizon Tech Coach and finally getting a tech support person. Then I spent several, several hours trying to return it. After I did I was then charged for it and can't get the bill corrected. I think prisoners from Guanatemo should be forced to try and get something done rather than water boarding them. 

I must find another carrier. 

Re: Verizon is Clearly the Worst Service Provider in the World
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last way we want you to feel is disappointed! I'm sorry to learn about what's happened, and I'm here to help you. I would definitely like to take a closer look at things, and make sure you're taken care of. Please send a PM.>Jocelyn

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Hope you also lodged a complaint with Apple about a faulty product brand new out of the box.  Clearly Apple doesn't test before boxing them.  

0 Likes
bleest

I did call Apple tech support. Get this--they told me to call Verizon since that is where I purchased it.

I did return it. My wife's iPhone 12 Pro gets 5G, but now Ultra Wide. You have to read through literally 

15 pages of people saying 'I have the same problem' before Verizon instructs to reset settings which 

does nothing. This is just the worst customer service company I've encountered since Dell and Microsoft. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are always here to assist at a moments notice. Please Private Message us to address your concerns directly! We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! *Jorge

0 Likes