Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon is apparently going out of business
wsezxujnhk

I tried over 2 hours to contact a real person last night to try to add 2 new lines of service.

The USELESS and TIME WASTING VIRTUAL ASSISTANT can't answer ANY QUESTIONS. It also can't connect me to a real person. IT SHOULD BE DEACTIVATED AND PERMANENTLY DELETED!!!!

The web site is equally useless. You can't add a new line of service if you don't buy a new device. I WANT TO USE MY EXISTING DEVICE BUT THAT'S NOT ALLOWED EVEN WITH A BRAND NEW VERIZON SIMM!!!!

I tried called several numbers. After wasting my time the system usually just HANGS UP!!! Sometimes the system acknowledged I wanted to add a new line BUT ASKED FOR THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF THE NEW LINE BEFORE CREATING THE NEW LINE!!!!

I wanted to add 2 new lines of service, but since I can't contact ANYONE through the web site, useless app, or phone lines it's obviously time to shop for a RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY cellular service provide WHO WILL BE THERE IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is apparently going out of business
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, gosh! I'm sorry to learn you have had such trouble reaching us, wsezxujnhk! We certainly want to make sure you can add two new lines with us! Our Sales team would love an opportunity to help get these new lines up and running for you! Please give them a call at *611 from your Verizon Wireless cell phone or at 800-225-5499. -Nikki

0 Likes