Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon is closed??
vidhuvinu

I have been a customer with Verizon for sometime now and have four lines plus all other services like Internet, etc. After a recent upgrade of one of my mobile device, I was charged upgrade fees multiple times and I spent 1 hour explaining my concerns on the billing estimate. The customer rep said that she understood my issue and asked me to wait for the final bill to be generated and will give me a call. I waited for a week after the final bill was generated and now when I am trying to call them back, it says customer care is closed and I am forced to chat with a rep. And the rep says he has no history of my last conversation and I have to start the story again? Basically I have to type my one hour conversation with this rep as text?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is closed??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sorry for any trouble reaching support. Do you still need assistance? We do check on the forum, but it does typically take longer here than our customer service channels: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ In case you're still in need of assistance, we're sending you a private note. You can reply there to receive account support. - Henry

0 Likes