Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon is going downhill
space115
Verizon customer service has seriously gone downhill. What's going on, Verizon?

1. I called customer service and was told that the wait time to speak with a live agent was about 15 minutes. I waited for about 25 minutes and gave up and scheduled a call back. I got a call back almost one hour later saying that a live agent was available for me. But I was still waiting for another 30 minutes. Why was I still having to wait on the phone even after scheduling a callback?

2. I ordered a phone online to pick it up at a store. It shows that the store is open on Sunday. When I went to the store, the store front said that it's closed on Sunday. I drove to another Verizon store where the phone is also in stock. That store was also closed even though both Verizon's website and Google business showed that the store is open.

3. When I spoke with a customer service representative seeking help to download my voicemail messages, the representative said it's too complicated and he'll need the phone in front of him. He couldn't lead me through the instructions while on the phone with me?

It doesn't seem like Verizon is interested in its customers or care about its customers at all. Meanwhile, AT&T stores are open on a Sunday while Verizon stores are closed. Unbelievable. 
Re: Verizon is going downhill
acraftylady2

Since covid I don't rely on what Google says for store hours of any business, I call them directly.  I use the free visual voice-mail and my messages download fine.  If you mean another way have you tried googling for the info? 

0 Likes
9wood

Customer service reps seem to only know there limited scripts your first hint they needed your phone in front of them to help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's always our priority that you receive the top-class assistance you deserve at all times, and we will be more than happy to assist you on this platform. Please tell us, were you able to pick up your device? Did you already have the chance to get your voicemails properly adjusted?
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can find out store contact information by clicking here: http://spr.ly/6605H1dHD -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes