Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon is horrible all the way around
kalir97

Can someone please tell me how to get out of Verizon? I started with them in March and was lied to by the representative about the phones, the cost, and the plans. He was great at deceiving! I should've known better, but I always heard Verizon was the best, so I didn't expect it. I also had to spend HOURS on the phone just for them to get my bill right and it took them months to finally get it right. I have five phones and 3 watches. Can someone please tell me why all phones are having problems?!? Both androids and iPhones. They are glitching, being slow, and that's not even the service part. I got lost trying to use my GPS to go somewhere for work, and my phone had NO SERVICE all of a sudden and would not reset! Not to mention when the outage happened, and no one had service for two days, Verizon didn't compensate anyone, even though they charge for EVERYTHING. I should be able to charge them for my time at this rate, because of the time I had to make to get my bill right! On top of it, the people that you chat with say they've don't this or that, and you finally decide to call and talk to someone to find out they haven't done anything. I want a service that is worth the money we're spending! 

0 Likes
Can someone please tell me how to get out of Verizon?
PETREY5

Certainly

1. Go to other carriers corporate stores (not a franchise location)
  2. Gather details on switching
  3. Go home and access
  4. Return to location of choice, initiate change 
  5. In a clear fashion: https://www.google.com/search?q=executie+carpet+bomb+verizon 

--- Known to eat things that have been properly toasted, and often engages in shenanigans

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is horrible all the way around
PETREY5

Youre welcome

--- Known to eat things that have been properly toasted, and often engages in shenanigans

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Pay everything off, get a number port pin and move to another carrier.  If brand new phones are glitchy maybe contact the maker.  I mostly uses googgle maps on my android and it works fine from NY into PA, NJ and WV.  I never buy phones from verizon nor do I tade in with verizon so saves me the hassle I see everyone complaining about.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Did you need assistance today?

-Gina

0 Likes