Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon is the worst cell company
tahcoq

I'm so annoyed with Verizon that I'm going to get rid of the service after literally one month. I had T-Mobile for 10 years. 

I moved to a location where only Verizon and some local company work. Switched to Verizon, Guess what, going to switch to that local company. 

Everything I've tried to do with Verizon has been difficult. Every single step. And customer service is a joke.

Just had to vent.

Re: Verizon is the worst cell company
boringusername

Nice explaining what your issue is. Good lucking with roaming on the local network. 

0 Likes
Elpasote

I have been with Verizon 17 to 18 years and I am finally fed up with them, especially after spending the last 5 1/2 hours trying to talk to a human both online (many of their links to solve problems don't work) and I tried calling them by phone.   I spent an hour of that time on the phone with an AI and finally when the AI realized that it couldn't help me it transferred me to a human, which it said would be an 11 minute wait--I waited 30 and finally just gave up.

Verizon is way overpriced, their internet is slow, it has been years and they offer no home internet and/or FIOS in my area.  Their rewards program is a joke and even it changes at the drop of a hat, nor do they follow through or keep their word.  I have had it and I will be dumping them this month.  This company is absolutely horrible.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

What I don't get is if someone has been with a carrier for a long time and they are completely happy with them why would you move to verizon?  You don't need an account to read these forums and see all the complaints before switching. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Elpasote! We're sorry that you feel this way, and we'd love to turn this around. Please reply to our private note to get started. ~Aaron

0 Likes