Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon messed up the shipping address on my Iphone 13 Preorder
mannyvjr

The address is correct on the confirmation email and when I check the status on the portal online and in my phone. HOWEVER, when I check for the order status and tracking through the chat feature, it is showing "[Street Name] R" instead of "[Street Name] Street" and is NOT even showing my Apartment number! How could this have happened? Thankfully (and despite preordering on the first day of preorders) it has not shipped yet, so how can I fix this before it gets shipped out? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon messed up the shipping address on my Iphone 13 Preorder
hayday

The same thing happened to me. I have 4 hours of calls with customer service and no one has helped me yet. I was supposed to finally get a call from a customer care supervisor 20 minutes ago, and no one was on the other line every time they called. 

0 Likes
mannyvjr

I spoke with a rep through their Facebook page. They confirmed that the address was incorrect (missing apartment address and street designation), despite it being correct everywhere on Verizon.com and my order confirmation email, and initially offered to cancel and reorder. Then the rep apologized and admitted that they could change the shipping address because it had not shipped yet. Great right? NOPE. It was just a change address request and that it would take an additional 1-3 BUSINESS days for the "shipping department" to fulfill the request. Now I'm hoping that my shipment will be delayed enough for the address change request to go through (LOL). When I asked for any type of compensation for the Verizon mess-up, the rep said that nothing has gone wrong with the order yet because it had not shipped. Unbelievable. I thought I had left this nonsense-posing-as-customer-service behind when I left T-Mobile. But I guess not!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello hayday! 

We know how important it is for you to be able to receive your device, and we want to help. I am truly sorry to hear of how long you had to spend on the phone without yet being able to get help. If you are still in need of support to change your order address, please reply to our Private Message, for additional assistance. 

-Michelle

0 Likes