Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon moved postpaid number to prepaid account an never told me my extender would stop working.
CraigS714

Yesterday, an inside sales rep moved my post paid phone to my prepaid account where I have a second phone to help save some $$ for all phones but they failed to tell me that my 4G LTE network extender was linked to the postpaid account and that it would stop working. Found out the hard way. 

You think and easy fix, move that phone back to postpaid.  NOT FOR VERIZON.

Now after another day and 4 more hours on the phone with 6 different reps, they are stuck in some weird internal prepaid dept /  postpaid dept loop and apparently none of them could figure out today, how to move my phone BACK to post paid from pre paid so I can reconnect the network extender.  Without it, we're lucky if we get 2 signal bars due to physical location between mountain and butte.  HELP VERIZON. I've been a loyal customer with multiple lines for over 2 decades. Please someone fix this. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon moved postpaid number to prepaid account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CraigS714, allow us to apologize that you are having to go through all of this with your account and services. This is never the kind of experience we would want for you to have. Unfortunately, for this circumstance, this is something that our Sales team will need to resolve. I am sure this is who you have been working with, but if not, you may reach them directly by calling:

800-256-4646. Their hours of operation are: Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm ET & Sun 9:00am-10:00pm ET. 

-Christine

0 Likes