Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon not standing behind the buy one get one offer
TJ10421

We did the buy one get one and Verizon is still billing me for both phones over a year later.  I've wasted hours and multiple calls trying to resolve this.  I am very disappointed with Verizon.  They used to be the best but now their customer service is atrocious.  If you can even get through the voice attendant system to a real human within a timeframe that you either don't run out of battery on your phone or don't give up waiting...well good luck.  Anything they promise they will resolve, they have not.  On another pending issue, I have spent at least 4 hours on phone calls/chats with promises that the issue will be fixed either in 24 hours or 7-10 days.  No resolution.  No follow through.  To add insult to injury, on all 5 of our phones texts are intermittent.   Internet is pathetic or non existent in most locations that we actually need to use it, where most other carriers work fine.  Time to start looking for another cell provider after 11 years with Verizon I guess, as apparently Verizon does not care about their customers anymore.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not standing behind the buy one get one offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's check out what's going on with your promotion, please send us a Private Note. Gen

0 Likes