Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon once again gives the middle finger to existing customers
Slappy64

Another year and another Verizon wireless epic "existjng who" for existing customers.  I was excited when I saw the TV ad announcing up to $1200 off of a new phone for new AND existing customers.  I said "finally" and logged on line to the website.  This so-called promotion is only if you trade in your current phone (which was okay with me).  You start the process and low and behold only certain phones are accepted for trade in.  Our phones are  4 and 5 years old so they naturally do not appear as one of the options.   When our phones finally die, this company will be in the rear view mirror so fast.  Thanks once again, Verizon for pooping on your existing customers.  

Re: Verizon once again gives the middle finger to existing customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Slappy64, we definitely value you as a tenured customer and would hate for you to leave the Verizon Wireless Family. We know it is important to find the right deal to fit your need and budget. We are happy to take a look at options available to you. Please send us a Private Note, so we can pull up some details.*Joshua

0 Likes
MontanaMac

No, sorry Verizon, I am not seeing your value of existing customers. If I pull up offers such as a BOGO for an older iPhone 12 mini, that offer disappears as soon as I log in. No deal for you!

My wife and I have been customers since 2002, but now we are probably going to switch to AT&T because there is nothing for us here other than switching to a FAR more expensive plan (about 2x the price).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MontanaMac, It saddens us to see that you are thinking of leaving the Verizon Family. We appreciate your loyalty to us and we don’t want to see you go. Getting the best device value for your usage and budget needs is key. If you change your mind and want to go into to a Private Note with us, please let us know. 

-Nicci

0 Likes