Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon overcharged me and won’t credit my account
RetroB3000

I had a military discount on my account since day one and finally realized I wasn’t receiving the $16.50 off each month since the beginning of this year, I’ve been with Verizon since the iPhone X came out. When I visited a store near by this week about why the bill was increased they said I haven’t had the discount since February, they helped me enroll again for the military benefits and assured I would be credited back the 7 months they stole from me, I speak to multiple agents today online and now it’s a different story.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon overcharged me and won’t credit my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello RetroB3000, thank you for contacting us today. As a veteran, I know the importance of getting those discounts, and would love to help! Why did the discount stop? 

~Baldo

0 Likes
RetroB3000

I never requested for it to stop, they said another discount was added which gave no discount because of the plan I had and that just sounds stupid, why would I do that

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the details. We would be happy to take a closer look at your account to try to find out what happened with your discounts. Please be in the lookout for a Private Message from us. ~Roger

0 Likes