Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon promo/egift card, cant get the help i first was promised
Coc0621

I was told in October that if I switched from t mobile which I wasnt unhappy with, that Verizon would pay off my final bill snd I get a gift card for each line u ported in, so I had my credit ran with the lady at the store and told her if u could finish signing up over the phone because it had to get my old account number and stuff from the house it'd be more convenient.  So that's what I did, less then an hour later I'm in the phone discussing this promotion with an agent in which they told me the same thing that lady did at Wal mart that just for switching ill get some pretty awesome incentives. So after 2 and a half very long hours on the phone, I had 2 iphones, a galaxy s20 and a bottom of the barrell Motorola phone on the way.  Low and behold after receiving the email for my switch 2 verizon promo I sat online for another hour filling out the necessary app for each line I moved over.  Comes to find out when I add my final bill of 2000 Dollars from t-mobile I'm no longer eligible because my phones I picked out with Verizon didn't cost more the 699...was I told that in the beginning?? No because if I was I would've picked out some much better phones then what the agent offered me. Now I'm stuck with a 400 dollar bill every month with Verizon, very bad 698 dollar phones that if u need a replacement with the insurance you pay an arm and a leg for, the phone happens to be way more then 699 according to them when u gotta pay out of pocket for them, but when it comes to a promo they promise to let you read about apply and for sure get DENIED THE PHONES ARENT WORTH MORE THEN 200 DOLLARS. anyways customer service can't help me and I supposedly received a gift vard for the galaxy phone and it was 106 dollars that apparently someone got to use before they let me have the number via email because the balance is 0.00 dollars and it said congrats  you received a wopping 106 for switching to Verizon now my credit score is gonna drop til I can pay off t-mobile my bill here is so high I can't even pay it like I want to and I'm struggling to make ends meet through this covid 19 pandemic since job loss so what do I do? I have 5 kids and now I have higher bills to pay and there Linea are limited I just don't know what to do to get this taken care of

0 Likes