Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon recieved my phones a day late and now they are denying my trade in credit on 2 phones.
psimon1

So I purchased two Iphone 13max plus as Christmas gifts.   I received the phones on December 16th and returned the phones on January 10th.  Now Verizon is saying that they received the phones late and therefore they are not providing me with a trade in credit.  Unreal.  I have been a customer for 20 years.  Is that how you treat your customers?  I even have a text from a customer service representative that said it would be fine if I mail the phones on the 10th.  

How can I get help?  I have tried calling and all I get is a text message that says I have to now chat and I will get disconnected.  Isn't there someone I can actually speak to that understands my issue and will provide me my credit?  If not, give me my old phones back, I'll mail you my new phones and I'll go to another carrier.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon recieved my phones a day late and now they are denying my trade in credit on 2 phones.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

psimon1,

Every dollar counts. I know the holidays can get busy and we don't want you to have issues with your trades. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can help. -Andrew

0 Likes
Re: Verizon recieved my phones a day late and now they are denying my trade in credit on 2 phones.
psimon1

Andrew,

I do not see a private message.  Please reply.

Thanks and thanks for reaching out.

Phillip

0 Likes
psimon1

I just want to say thank you to Joey that corrected my issue.  While Verizon is a large company and sometimes it hard to find a representative that can make the necessary corrections I got in touch with Joey and he did read my concerns and was able to resolve my issues.  

So, after 20 years, I can once again say that I am a happy customer.  

0 Likes