Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon refusing to honor their advertised offers.
MrOutcast

On my Verizon App, it shows me a list of services and promotions available to me based on my current plan.

Disney+ - 6.99/month - Enrolled

Discovery+ - Already included in your plan - Not enrolled

Apple Arcade - 6 Months on us, then $4.99/month - Not Enrolled

Google Play Pass - 6 Months on us, then $4.99/month - Not Enrolled

Apple Music - $9.99/month - Not Enrolled

So based on the offers, Discovery+ is supposed to be already paid for as a part of my plan, however when I try to access it, Verizon is telling to add it to my plan for $6.99. If it's already included in my plan, why is Verizon refusing to honor their offer and making me pay additional for a service that's included. The 'Already included in your plan' does not list a time limit, or a price, it's as simple as that, I already pay for it as a part of the plan I have with Verizon.

I understand this is only $6.99 a month, but if they're refusing to honor even something as simple as this, I'm definitely going to be digging into all of my past payments and contracts to find what else they've offered and agreed to then refused to honor. It might just be time to move on to a different carrier, which is upsetting because I've been with Verizon for over ten years.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon refusing to honor their advertised offers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello MrOutcast,

Your 10 years of loyalty have meant the world to us! The last thing we want is to see you go. Which plan are you on right now? Are you trying to add this feature from your phones app or from the website? What exactly is it showing when you try to add the feature?

-Christopher

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

No plans have Discover+ included as part of your plan. They all list as a temporary 12 month promo you can sign up for.

It's reminiscent of Disney+ when they first introduced it.

Honestly, Verizon trying this hard to copy Tmobile from peer preasure shouldn't have even happened. These half baked sub introductions added more issues than they are worth.

MrOutcast

Screenshot_20210831-073457.png

0 Likes
acraftylady2

What plan do you have?  Couldn't find one with it included forever.  I got 6 months free when it first came out but some plans were a year free.

https://www.verizon.com/support/discovery-plus-faqs/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MrOutcast, we understand the importance of ensuring you receive all promotions offered. Can you clarify what exact offer you are not receiving?  -Shelly

0 Likes