Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon scam $150 rebate
vfraven

Verizon should be ashamed of their promises that they don't keep. I switched 6 lines, YES, 6 lines from another carrier and was told that I was eligible for the $250 rebate on each line. I submitted correctly as per their instructions and it was declined because I was 1 day outside of the submission period. Ok, my bad. I called to inquire and of course, no help there. But, the rep did tell me I could submit for the $150 rebate on the 6 lines. I submitted again but for the $150 rebate per line. Today, I was just informed that because I did not go into the store that I am not ineligible. I read the fine lines ..... NO WHERE DOES IT STATE I HAD TO ACT INSIDE OF A STORE.. IT ONLY SAID "AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS". Even, so I couldn't go into a store.. We were at the beginning height of the shut-down due to Coronavirus. Stores were NOT open.

I am currently in the process of disputing this with the "review team", but I really don't have much faith in this process. I am so frustrated with Verizon and the promises for these rebates. I guess I put too much faith in a company and their reps doing the right thing and doing what they said they would do. Ironically, this is exactly WHY I left my other carrier. Should I move along to yet another carrier in hopes of finding the ethical company?

DO THE RIGHT THING VERIZON.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon scam $150 rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

vfraven, we welcome you to our family and I assure you this is not the impression we want you to have. We do not offer rebates and then try to back out of them. This is not how we do business at all. As you know, rebates have requirements and one of this is submitting them within the time frame allotted. We gave you 30-days from the date of purchase to make the submission. If you submitted it any time outside of the 30-day period you are not eligible. This is stated on our website and at the time you place your order. As for as the $150 offer, did you got to the rebate center and and submit for the second offer? If so, do you have the tracking number? Who told you that you needed to go into the store to get the $150 rebate? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes