Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon stole from me after I returned the phone they gave to me!
sailor_jerry

This is currently happening to me also right now. I returned my phone a few months ago, called because i received a text saying they never received my phone, the customer service agent i spoke to said they indeed receive it and i would not be charged. Yesterday I checked my bill and have an extra $1100 and apparently they never received my phone, although the tracking shows it was delivered the next day. 

I cannot make a claim with UPS either because UPS states that Verizon must create the claim because it was their return label. I am currently looking into lawyers as well to fight this. This is terrible customer service and is now how you run a business. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon stole from me after I returned the phone they gave to me!
acraftylady2

Vwrizon will make the claim, did they tell you they wouldn't? 

0 Likes
sailor_jerry

No I was told to call ups and make the claim myself. It’s been a circle back and forth between Verizon and UPS.  If I could get them both on the phone that would be great but stil nothing. Still owe $1100 for a phone I sent in to them. Once this is resolved though, I will be taking my business elsewhere for sure. It’s crazy to have to deal with this. I’ve been a loyal customer for years and never missed a payment, had any issues until now. I’d always heard the customer service was bad but never dealt with them until now. And they are definitely terrible and unwilling to help.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Wow who ever you spoke too I guess doesn't know that Verizon has to contact UPS.  It's been stated here that Verizon does look into it at UPS so no clue what's going on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sailor_jerry, thank you for reaching out. We want to make sure that we do all we can to fix this situation for you. I will be sending you a Private Note to get more details. Please respond to that message. Thank you.

-Kevin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ensuring your billing is correct at all times is essential, sailor_jerry! I am here for support and happy to help. Let's get into your account to get started. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, Thanks for reaching out. We certainly don't steal from our client, but there may have been a miscommunication somewhere. Please send a Private Message for further assistance.*Justin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We truly understand this situation and how you feel at this moment for this unfortunate situation with your device traded, here on the Social Team we care all of our loyal customers like you, I will be leaving a private note, so we can provide you the assistance and service that you deserve.

>Axel

0 Likes