Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon stolen the trade in/fake promotion
Jxy1012

I made my order for the new iphone 13 online in October 2021. At that time they had the promotion for upgrade to 5g with trade in up to $800. I followed all the instruction for trade in. The Ups shows the delivery for trade in on 10/18/2021. However no credit was given at all. I contacted them through online chart several times and finally had a phone conversation on 1/14/2022. The representative told me they never had that promotion and refuse to give me my trade in back or any credit. I have my email save for that promotion and all the evidences for trade in. Verizon lost the trade in phone and refuse to do anything. Their customer service is the worst in the world. Now even with 40$ per line their signal is really bad compare with T-Mobile. Beware of that. Don’t waste the money and go to other carriers   #tradein 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon stolen the trade in/fake promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get the promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes