Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon support call back system doesn't work.
ObieWonA

I spoke to someone last week about a billing issue which they said they resolved with a credit.  They also upgraded my plan to unlimited and the price they quoted is reflected when I look at "Plan" on my page.  But my bills show $15 / month more and also don't reflect the promised $40 credit.  I tried to call today to get this straightened out but was on hold forever so I decided to use the "Call Back" system.  Sure enough, I got a call back from an automated system saying a representative was available and to press "1" to proceed which I did.  I was then put on hold forever again.  I tried this twice.  When I get a call back that someone is available it should mean that someone is actually available.  Between the horrible support and the ongong billing issue which a representative said they took care of on 11/25, if I can't get this resolved today I'll be looking at other carriers.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon support call back system doesn't work.

The verizon chat system terrible. It is the worst experience I have ever had. DON'T USE IT.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon support call back system doesn't work.
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes