Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon survey
fotome

I was sent an email to take a survey for Verizon.  I answered the initial question and then was told that they had all the surveys they needed.   I would not have told them as much as I did if I thought that I would be turned away because they were "full".  That is getting personal information under false pretenses and I don't appreciate that.  Has anyone else had this experience.  They even tantalize you with a $10 Amazon gift card.  Really low even for Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon survey
jav6
Leader

@fotome wrote:

I was sent an email to take a survey for Verizon.  I answered the initial question and then was told that they had all the surveys they needed.   I would not have told them as much as I did if I thought that I would be turned away because they were "full".  That is getting personal information under false pretenses and I don't appreciate that.  Has anyone else had this experience.  They even tantalize you with a $10 Amazon gift card.  Really low even for Verizon.  

Are you sure it wasn't a PHISHING email and not from Verizon?  What was the return email address domain?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

Verizon sends surveys when you call CS and it's via a text. You're describing a scam to get personal information.

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@Doggo ,

@fotome wrote:

"I was sent an email ..."

Just saying ...

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer myself, I know how important it is to ensure your account information is secure. Verizon does not send surveys in exchange for gift cards. The email you received was not sent by us. To ensure your account is secure, we highly suggest not to share personal information unless you contact us for assistance. If you provide sensitive information such as passwords, please update those to avoid any issues. I hope this information helps. 

0 Likes