Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon took away my 1000$ worth of giftcard and does not want to return it
Vnat

I had two Verizon gift cards in amount of 500$ and 500$. I purchased iPhone for 1230$ and payed for it with two gift cards plus 230$ from my credit card. Days passed by and I was waiting for my iPhone and one day I have checked my credit card and I got refund in amount of 230$ from verizon. The order was cancelled. My both gift card balance got 0$ on it. I have tried to contact verizon and have spent over 10 hours on chat and call but got no help. I was told that there was an error in transaction and gift cards was refunded and balance will appear in one week. 5 weeks have passed and I am checking balance every single day and both gift cards show 0$. I visited verizon store, called all the numbers there is, chatted with multiple people from verizon and still I was not able to retrieve my 1000$ gift card balance. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon took away my 1000$ worth of giftcard and does not want to return it
lmonjaras

I have the same problem and did the exact same thing used it on an iPhone purchase, just hoping is true that they will refund back that money back to the gift cards. Have you solve your problem yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Getting the deal that you signed up for is priority! Did you need assistance with your Verizon account? 

-Gina

0 Likes
Vnat

No I have not. The problem remains and I still have 0$ on both gift cards

0 Likes
Vnat

@lmonjaras  I think there are lot of people with similar problem. I am thinking about hiring lawyer, I won't let my 1000$ disappear like this. I think we should join our forces and fight back. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to ensure we're doing everything we can to help. To continue the conversation, please send us a Private Message.

*Gavin

0 Likes