Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon trade in nightmare!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I traded in my Iphone 11 pro max 08/01/22 device has been received & assessed by Verizon. They emailed me a gift card for $290 as that is the option I chose when deciding to trade in the device online. I go to use the provided e-gift card number & pin and it doesn't work! Gives me an error message any way I try to use it, in the app, over the phone or on the website. I have been on the phone with them since 7AM this morning and keep getting the run around. They can't give me an answer what's going on with the credit & state they have opened a "form" & it can take 5-7 days for an outcome. I told them I would just like my Iphone 11 pro max back if this is such an issue to get the credit I deserve & they won't work with me. The man I spoke with was so very rude & when I requested to speak with a supervisor he declined to transfer me as "they will say the same thing I am saying"! Such bad customer service & I will not be trading in another phone to this company. I have since filed a report with the FCC & BBB to get the money I deserve since getting my phone back is obviously out the picture. 

0 Likes