Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon visa rewards not posting
Jsantafe

This is the first month it has happened to me, but my rewards balance from my verizon visa has not changed from $0.00? They usually post in the middle of the month and I apply them to my bill. It has worked with no issues for the all the previous months I've had the card. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon visa rewards not posting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know you want to make sure that your rewards are working correctly. I would love to help. You will need to contact our Verizon Up team to see what is going on. Their number is 866-895-5579.

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ETSat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET

-Amber

0 Likes
Jsantafe

I was given that number during a chat session. I called it and as soon as I said "Visa rewards," I was told that they don't handle anything with Visa rewards. She had several people call her about them and said they couldn't do anything because it wasn't their responsibility. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for that info. We certainly want to ensure that we're on the right path to assist you here. May I ask are you applying for the Verizon Visa Card? If so, we provide information on our website to help at http://spr.ly/6600yHsuy. Please let us know if this is the information you're inquiring about. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes