Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon will not accept my sign in info and the stores do not open on time. I left after 30 minutes past the opening time.
joew1952

Verizon store 1 only takes appointments. Store 2 never opened 30 minutes past the opening time. Then online Verizon asked me the wrong security question and I could not sign in. I had to try several times before I could sign in. This is a 1 star out of 10 star service. Time for another service provider?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon will not accept my sign in info and the stores do not open on time. I left
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

joew1952, we value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you receive top-notch support at all times is vital. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you. Can you please clarify if you still need assistance with accessing your online account? How can we assist you today?  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon will not accept my sign in info and the stores do not open on time. I left
joew1952

Oh I'm not going anywhere. I am happy with Verizon. I was able to sign in to my account this morning. Probably was just a glitch that day The store opening late was probably just one of those days. Thank you for contacting me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can take a look into this for you, please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes