Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon won't honor its Total Protection Plan Terms
buckeye86

It has been over 5 hours since I started trying to resolve an issue that should take 5 minutes.  The Total Protection Plan we have says we are entitled to 12 claims per year. It's right on the Verizon website. We have all 4 of our phones registered under the plan. When I tried to make a 4th claim, the agents refused to process it because they said they couldn't.  I was transferred repeatedly and ended up conversing with 10 different people so far. None of them could help and all tried to pass the buck.  How do I get Verizon to honor their agreement, or do I have to sue to get them to do this? I can contact the attorney general or take them to small claims court, I guess. It's ridiculous.  It should have taken 5 minutes!  I am not asking for anything I didn't pay for.  They say all the "right" things, and then don't deliver anything! We've been customers since the 1990's.  Might be time to move on!!!! Unbelievable. So much for customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't honor its Total Protection Plan Terms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

buckeye86, we are here for you to help ensure the best quality service possible! Please allow us the chance to discuss this together. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't honor its Total Protection Plan Terms
Verizonfan90802

Hey you can contact me maybe I can help 

0 Likes