Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon won't honor trade in and double charged for accessories
v65

Recently on September 17 I upgraded to the new three new iPhone 13's with Verizon. During this process the orders were cancelled by Verizon so I had to reorder them again. I have been having considerable issues with the trade in process. After several lengthy chat session and phone calls with Verizon tech support and trade in line. I was sent the boxes to ship them back. But I was not provided the Submission ID's. When it came time to ship them back I called back into Verizon and the agent said it did not matter which device went into which box. Now Verizon came back and is only giving me $136 for one of the phone. One which is only a year old and in perfect working condition. They have also charged me twice for all the accessories that were purchased. Which was purchased on my credit card, but now they charged me on my bill. I have spent over 45 hrs. of time with Verizon tech support either on the phone or chat with zero progress. I am a 20 year customer being treated like dirt. Please keep in mind this is a very abbreviated version of what has transpired.

How can this be resolved? This needs to be fixed or send back my old devices, return my money so I can switch to ATT.

0 Likes