Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Very Poor Coverage @ my house
cftai168

Hello customer service.

The signal has been very poor (always greater than 110dBm) in my house recently (zip code 48188).

Our iPhone 5s, iPhone SE 2020 (company phone), and two LG G5 all drop calls frequently or can not receive calls and enter the voice mail directly. At our house, only the Samsung A10E and LG K20+ work acceptably. Can you please solve this issue. You are welcome to contact me directly. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Very Poor Coverage @ my house
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Cftai168.

You deserve exceptional service at all times. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and we want to help.  When did this issue start? Does the issue only happen indoors? -Pamela

0 Likes
cftai168

I would say...about 1 or 2 months ago... my company uses Verizon and provided me an iPhone 5s before.  My company replaced me a new iPhone SE 2020 due to the poor reception this week but the signal is the same poor.  I suggest you to check the log file in your side and will find MANY CALL FAILED logs at my house. I guess something wrong with the tower?

0 Likes
cftai168

Outside is better but still drop calls at some locations. Indoor is very very bad. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cftai168, are you having problems with data and texts as well with the devices you mentioned? Do you have roaming enabled on your devices? *Joshua

0 Likes
cftai168

Currently, we bought a R*D P****T SIM card using the A**T signal and the signal is very good. We used it as a temporary phone for the iPhone 5s and LG G5 users.

Yes, roaming are all switched to “on” on all devices. We always use WIFI so not much feeling about data. Texts are fine. The service is still there and it is just unstable. Half of the time it works half of the time it doesn’t.

As I mentioned, the service is ok before and get worse recently.  Can you please improve the signal as soon as possible?  Thanks.

0 Likes
cftai168

Dear customer service,

Any update about my case. I checked "nextdoor.com" and found we are not the only family with this poor service issues nearby. Many neighbors complain about this. Hope you can solve it ASAP. Thank you. (I can provide you the link if you wish.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cftai168 We are here to help with any service concerns you may have. I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Would you mind providing additional details so I can help you out. -Dolores

0 Likes
cftai168

Hi Dolores,

Up until very recently (the last few months), my family's phones have been doing well, but now, some of the phones drop calls, won't receive calls, and some of our neighbors have been experiencing this issue as well. We believe this is a problem with the Verizon signal towers, so would you please increase the strength of the signal in our zip code? Also, could you check your towers for maintenance?

0 Likes