Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Very bad customer service
Dawn75

I have had the worst time with Verizon. All they do is give the run around. I had to transfer my number and I lost my credit. They will do NOTHING to help. I have called too many times and spent hours on the phone with them. Now I have to wait 30 days to transfer my number to another carrier. I'm so done with Verizon. I would stay if they would help but they don't care about their customers.  ATT here I come. After 15 years with Verizon they do absolutely nothing to help.  Worst experience every. 

Re: Very bad customer service
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What credit are you referring to? Do you have a prepaid account or a postpaid account? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

StormyToo

They have customer service? Where? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, Dawn75. We apologize for this experience and our goal is for you to get the appropriate help. To clarify, is this regarding a Prepay or Postpay account?

-Gerson

0 Likes
Dawn75

Verizon has lost me as a customer permanently. There was nothing Verizon was willing to do to help me.  I have switched my service to AT&t. My new SIM card will be here tomorrow. And I am permanently leaving Verizon for the entirety of my life. And my kids life. And my mom too. It's unfortunate cuz I was going to add two lines to my account. But Verizon doesn't want to do anything to help me so you lost me as a customer. And now I will only talk bad about Verizon because you are the worst company in the whole world.

0 Likes