Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Very bad network coverage and getting worse
Rhollen

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 20 plus years and ever since 5G my network coverage has been declining. Unless I am on my WI-FI or someone else’s my Data and cell phone coverage is horrible. I’m tired of paying a premium for a Inferior product. I have other family and friends tat all state the same issues. My family and friends that are on other carrier plans all day there services are working fine, no issues. We even did a  side by side test my phone against my friends using AT&T are phones are the same models and same OS level we both searched the same product on FB market place and my friends phone BLEW Me AWAY.  Why? What is Verizon doing?   I’m taking my phone and money elsewhere. If Verizon is interested my zip code is 45005. 

Re: Very bad network coverage and getting worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Rhollen. We appreciate your many years with us and want to provide the service you deserve. The information you've shared is helpful and we are determined to turn this around. There are no alerts for your area. When did this begin? How far do you have to travel to notice improvements in service? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Re: Very bad network coverage and getting worse
Jaron711

I have to say the same I’m in the 33076 area and I have a iPhone 12 Pro and service goes completely out for hours and it’s not a middle of nowhere place.. it’s a bit weird. Service could be a better overall as with all things but to go completely out is not good 

0 Likes