Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Veterans Discount and Autopay with paperless billing?
radcontech

I currently have 5 lines with Verizon and am considering switching to the unlimited GO plan. Per the website I would get a $25 discount for signing up for autopay with paperless billing. I am also eligible as a veteran for a $40 dollar discount. I am wondering if I would be able to get both of these for a total of $65 discount or would it be restricted to only one or the other?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Veterans Discount and Autopay with paperless billing?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Number 13. Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Number 13. Go Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
glitchedpixel

They stack.

0 Likes
cjharr
  • Best wishes for you to get both together. They can not resolve that for me (probably because I'm only on 1 line). By the written terms we are suppose to get $10 off (on higher plans) for going paperless PLUS the 15% discount (which they put a cap of $10 on for high unlimited data plan because it's only 1 line but funny thing is that's not mentioned in terms of agreements).
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes