Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
View call history
CHROVE49

I need to find a phone call that was placed last year, but I can't figure out how to find my call history. Past questions about this seem to be out of date with the last website restructure. How do I find my call history?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: View call history
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you have access to the past 18 months' worth of bills via My Verizon.  Your call logs should be on those bills.

How to view previous billing statements | Verizon Wireless

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, CHROVE49.

Our website is a convenient way to view call history. You can view your detailed bill statements (which include call history) for the past 18 months. On a computer, please visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/ to sign into your account. Next, hover over the 'My Billing' tab and click on view bill. Next to View or Save Printable Bill, there is a drop-down menu where you can choose the bill cycle and gather the call history from there.

GinaU_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Spoiler
How do I get my call history 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

7428, we are here for your support. You will be able to view your usage history by following the steps provided from this link https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/.   -Sylvia

0 Likes