Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vzw visa
Rguz11

How does an account mgr apply for the vzw visa through synchrony bank, as the application is pre filled out with the owners name 

0 Likes
Re: Vzw visa
chuck2022

Verizon isn't going to be able to help you with this, you have to contact the bank. 

They put Verizon's name on the card and send Verizon points you can use, other than that Verizon has nothing to do with any of it.

0 Likes
Rguz11

@chuck2022 wrote:

Verizon isn't going to be able to help you with this, you have to contact the bank. 

They put Verizon's name on the card and send Verizon points you can use, other than that Verizon has nothing to do with any of it.

i@chuck2022 wrote:

The application is on Verizon website, you can’t fill out on synchrony’s site, as they want to make sure you’re a customer or account mgr. when I contacted the bank they said the issue is with Verizon not them, so we did it manually over the phone.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Rguz! Thank you for contacting Verizon, it will be my pleasure to assist you will all your concerns. I will send you a PM, so I can assists you better.

>Pia

0 Likes