Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vzwpix.com
Neokrelic

I keep getting spam text messages from random number followed by Vzwpix.com.  I’ve tried the option under My verizon > Blocks to block incoming text messages from emails and domains.  However every time I get a new message I check my settings and that option is reset. I’ve spent 4 hours on the phone with Verizon help desk only to get disconnected and have to start over again.  They never called me back.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Vzwpix.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry to hear that you are receiving these spam texts! We are here to help, and we want to assist you with reducing your spam whenever possible. May I ask when you began receiving these messages? Do they seem to be coming from the same source such as an app or company? - MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
Neokrelic

Random numbers but all from domains. It doesn’t matter where they are coming from.  What matters is I’m trying to block messages coming from all emails and domains.  The option is available but will not work.  I’m not the only person to post on here about this.  Seems like this might be something that needs to be reported to the FCC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can forward these Spam messages to 7726 or SPAM, so our spam database can prevent these messages from being sent in the future. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
Neokrelic

This won’t work.  Every text comes from a different number.  The option to not receive texts from emails or domains is the only way to stop these but for some reason you don’t want to address that solution. 

0 Likes
lisacorwin52

You are not alone.  I keep getting continuous group texts today most are now containing profanity!  Verizon, you need to do something to allow your customers to BLOCK these types of texts.  Just hitting report Spam does nothing.  This is a HUGE customer dissatisfier.  I'm fed up with receiving these and there should be a way for Verizon engineers to put in a fix to alleviate this mess!!